To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: making MW drawings
From: "Jeff Knope" <jknope@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:55:22 -0700

Hi Tatiana,

Attached is a little MW Project to help get you started.

To use it, first save the attachment to the MicroWorlds' Projects Folder, and
then load it into MicroWorlds. To find the Projects Folder when saving it,
browse this path: C: > Program Files > LCSI > MicroWorlds Pro (or EX if that's
what you have) > Projects.

Try running the example Procedures, then try reading them to understand how
they work.

This is a very difficult assignment for someone completely new to MicroWorlds.
 I suspect your daughter has been learning MicroWorlds for some time to be
given this assignment. At least, I hope so. She probably already knows most or
all of what it shows. It is written more to help bring you up to speed. At
first, if you are able to get just "house" working, you should feel proud.

You might want to make your own Project to learn how, then try helping your
daughter with hers.

Good luck... and don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Jeff