To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: resetting a project
From: "Ask an Expert - Question" <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:44:57 -0500

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Mrs. Wink <mrswink25@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Mon Sep 26 21:56:26 2005

Let's say that I want my students to do this project on a computer. I cannot
figure out
how to reset my project back to the original after I go through it once. How
do I reset
my project back to the begining so another student could begin the project.
After page 8,
how can I go back to page 1 and
restart.

I have microworlds 2.0 for windows and I have attatched my project so far. I
am a math
teacher and using this program for the first time. Please feel free to give me
suggestions on how I could make this better for my students. Thanks for your
help!

OpenWorld Learning
http://www.openworldlearning.org