To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Maze and keys
From: "Burke, Bridget -CKJH" <BRIDGETBU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:52:40 -0700

I am having a difficult time getting this maze to work with the keys.
The arrow keys work but the turtle just moves one space. How can I get
the turtle to move continuously and have the arrows keys setheading at
the same time?
I know there is a way but my limited knowledge of structuring a program
is killing this program.