To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Web Player error
From: "Menefee, Mike - OC" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:13:25 -0700

Hi all,

Our district has made some changes this year, and now we receive the
following error upon trying to access web projects from our own servers:

We CAN download / run programs from outside the district.

If anybody recognizes this error and can offer a suggestion, it would be
appreciated.

Thank you!

Mike