To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Web Player error
From: Shawn Jesty <shawn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:17:59 -0400

Hi Mike,

I'm still waiting to hear back from Tom on this issue. He can reach me directly at 1800-321-5646 between 9-5EST

Regards.

Shawn

Our district has made some changes this year, and now we receive the following error upon trying to access web projects from our own servers:

We CAN download / run programs from outside the district.

If anybody recognizes this error and can offer a suggestion, it would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Mike