To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Logo Interactive Fiction Engine ( L.I.F.E. )
From: Chris Forkner <cforkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:28:17 -0500

Dear Janus and Daniel,
Here is a MicrowWorld's bare bones beginning to an interactive text adventure game (updated ). I loved Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and King's Quest and Below the Root.
Thank you, Daniel for the readlist and the pr "||
Christine

I found this example of making an interactive adventue
with ABC:

http://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/abc/examples/adventure.html

The code looks a lot like MW, but then I'm not so
great at coding in Logo. -- Which brings me to my
point: would anybody be interested in translating that
example into Logo. I would love to tinker with
interactive adventures, but am no coder.

I know this is asking a lot, but somebody might be up
for the challenge: Logo Interactive Fiction Engine or L.I.F.E.