To: MWForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with tto command
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 03:37:50 -0800 (PST)

        Hello Forum!
  I used tto with clickon and it's doesn't work, I did it with ask and its
work.
  I open the help and the explanations are the same to ask and tto.
  Here attached an example, I remember that I realy used tto with clickon and
its worked, why now I get an error?, the procedure "action1"  with ask- works
,and the procedure named "action" doesn't work.
                                              thanks, Zehava Wizman

  Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!