To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: dropdown
From: Chris Forkner <cforkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:18:10 -0500

Hi Forum,
A student wanted to use the dropdown menu in programming mode to add a player's name to the dropdown list so the player could choose their own name if they were a returning player.

I didn't know anything about the dropdown menu. I've experiment a bit now and I know that the items are listed and reference by number and I believe you must add them manually... not in procedure mode.

I was thinking that a player could choose a role to play or a topic for a quiz or in this example attached an animation to see.
has anyone done some fun things with dropdown objects?

I couldn't find dropdown in the reference guide. How do we search for things?

The internet wasn't helpful either.

Christine Forkner