To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: process problem within a project
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 03:56:16 -0800 (PST)

  Hello forum!
  here attached a project that when I start with "start"  button, I get an
error message saying :  "I can't start a new process in everyone"
  I have only the process of  forever which activates the turtles and checking
intersection.
  How can I do it without getting this message' and what is the reason?
                            thanks, Zehava Wizman