To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with gun game
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:13:39 -0800 (PST)

hello forum
  here attached a project with starting game designed. I faced wth some
problems.
  1. I want the program will identify after shoot4  that its stage is finished
 and will return to the main page, I tried it with the command of "if "button5
"on? [page1]" (in shoot procedure) and it's didn't work.
  2. In the aim there are two turtles(t6, t8) ,inorder to identify the
touching, I want to put the touching command in shoot procedure, but each time
there is another turtle in the gun. I think its can be done with who, but I
dont know how to use it.
  I will be glad to hear some advises how can I improve the game.
                       thanks, Zehava Wizman