To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: touching command using WHO
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 05:40:15 -0800 (PST)

hello forum!
  I want to know if there is a way  to check if someone is touching someone
without mention all the turtles taking place in the game, Maybe something like
that
  if touching? who who [make "score :score + 1].Sometimes the main thing is to
identify whether an intersection happened, and not so important who are the
turtles.
   Maybe the program can identify by its self who are  the turtles .
  here attached an example, I start mention the touching command with "t1
within go procedure, but not finished with all possibilities of intersection.
                           thanks, Zehava Wizman