To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: turtle following active drawing line
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 04:07:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  Sorry for a lot of questions, but now I faced them.
  1. If  I want 2 turtles to follow each other (not touching, but some steps
before .
  The first turtle will draw a line in real time ( I will have the ability to
change directions with buttons), and the other turtle will go on the created
active line  with some steps behind the first turtle.
  I see a project that turtle is following an exist line, but I want the draw
line in real time.
  I tried with
  t2, setpos t1's "pos
  and its not what I mean.
  here attached my temp project, the second turtle has offset with line  ,
what I mean is the same position but with a gap between them.
  2. If I want to use keyboards keys, can I push on both 2 keys, like ctrl +
->  ?
                 thanks, Zehava Wizman