To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: turtle following active drawing line
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:14:56 -0500

On 15 Feb 2006 at 4:07, zehava wizman wrote:

> Hello Forum!
>
> Sorry for a lot of questions, but now I faced them.
>
> 1. If  I want 2 turtles to follow each other (not touching,
> but some steps before . The first turtle will draw a line
> in real time ( I will have the ability to change directions
> with buttons), and the other turtle will go on the created
> active line  with some steps behind the first turtle.

Try the technique used in Ant Hill 3

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/ant_hill/ant_hill_3.htm

Or try the attached procedure. The black turtle
puts his positions at the top of the textbox.
And the red turtle takes the positions from the bottom
of the textbox.

> 2. If I want to use keyboards keys, can I push on both 2
> keys, like ctrl + ->  ?

I think you can't.

Daniel

OpenWorld Learning