To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: if timer
From: Chris Forkner <cforkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:41:21 -0500

Hi Bridget and Mike;
I think the answer lies in the timer / 10 setup for printing out the seconds.
That same timer / 10 needs to be the number that is greater than 3 or 3 is less than.
Christine

to reflex3

resett
;first part of the timer

question [2 + 2]

ifelse answer = 4
[text1, ct pr  se  timer / 10 "seconds]
[announce [Wrong answer]  stop]
;stop here so you don't get a "too slow" on top of the wrong answer.

ifelse  timer / 10   > 3  [announce [too slow]]  [ announce [ Good job!] ]

;without the divide by 10, the timer is always going to be greater than 3. Yes?
end

Hi Bridget,

This will work, but I'll bet there are better answers.

Mike