To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Mac vs PC use of arrow keys in a game
From: "Menefee, Mike - OC" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:25:42 -0700

Hi Nadia,

Here is a sample that includes Seymour's suggestion of clickon and
clickoff.  Try it!

If this sample is too befuddling, or does not work for you, please feel
free to inquire further.  This sample includes some other ideas I have
been learning about, like changing the size of the glyph depending on
location, and changing the speed to make it look realistic as the size
changes.  May be just too much stuff to make sense of (especially since
I tend to use brute force, not knowing enough yet about programming to
be elegant).

:)

Mike

mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx