To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: composed answer
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 23:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

hello forum!
  I tried to catch an answer with more than one word with SE option, Its does
not work.
  Even if I write the right answer (jerusalem of gold], the answer gets wrong
mode.
  How can I get answer with some words?
  Here attached an example.
             Thanks, Zehava Wizman

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.