To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: pacman problems
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:21:58 -0700

Hi Bridget,

You are right about forevers inside of forevers.  Not desirable.

Suggest you have students break down procedures into more manageable
modules.  I separated the one long procedure that moved and checked to
see if touching? into a couple.  Seems to work better now.

The other brainier folks will have to explain what is really going on.
I am SO pleased they are out there!!!

:)

Mike