To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: turtle after turtle
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 04:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
  here attached a project. The moving of the turtles is changes by using ascii
keys.
  but when I pushed some key, and the direction is changed, I want the other
turtles first reach the exact point that turtle T1 changed its direction' and
then turn to the same direction.Its doesn't work so yet.( I saw in the forum
similar project with FOLLOWLINE procedure but my needs are a little diffrent).
         thanks, Zehava Wizman