To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: turtle after turtle
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 04:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello forum!
  I think you didn't get my last mail, so I send it again.
  here attached a project, The turtles have follow T1, but when I push one of
the keys designed (direct procedure) -  the first turtle T1 gets a turn,but
the other turtles have to go till the point the turtle turn, and just only
after it, to turn in same direction and follow him.
  I didn't succedded to do it.
  I will be glad to get your good advise as usual.
    thanks, Zehava Wizman