To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: turtle after turtle
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:03:17 -0500

On 12 May 2006 at 4:11, zehava wizman wrote:

> Hello forum!
>   I think you didn't get my last mail, so I send it again.

Oh, but we did:

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg02223.html
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg02224.html

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg02227.html

>   here attached a project, The turtles have follow T1, but when
> I push one of the keys designed (direct procedure) - the first
> turtle T1 gets a turn,but the other turtles have to go till the
> point the turtle turn, and just only after it, to turn in same
> direction and follow him. I didn't succedded to do it. I will be
> glad to get your good advise as usual.

I'm attaching my second attempt. I was more successful this time.
I couldn't achieve the simplicity I wanted, though.

The idea is that every turtle has a queue of instructions it has
to complete. When a turtle completes an instruction she puts it in the
instruction queue of the next turtle.

The cursor key instructions are placed in the queue of the the first
turtle.

The last turtle has to wait idly for a while until it has something
to do, and she shouldn't start doing those instructions right way,
she should wait until her personal queue has a certain size.