To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with comparing shapes
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello forum!

  I  think my problems with my E-mail finished. Now I see the forum messages.
  The project attaced is a temp to find if 3 shapes are equal. I succedded to
do it in different way ( entering the random shape selected in variable and
compare it), but I find the command t1's "shape is much easier.
  Why doesn't it work?
                            thanks, Zehava

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.