To: "MWForum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: turtle after turtle
From: "Mike Sandy" <mjsandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:09:26 +0100

Like Daniel, I used a queue.
The snake is formed from turtles: head, t1, t2, .............
The position and heading of each turtle of the body is taken from :queue, thus
t1 uses item 1 of :queue, &c.
The head moves according to proc. PATH. Its new heading and position are added
to the head of the queue
and the last item is discarded. The body is then moved on.
Add/remove turtles at the tail-end. Head removal has its usual effect!
Mike