To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: problem with comparing shapes
From: Shawn Jesty <shawn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:06:23 -0400

Here's another try.

Please let me know if you have problems with this one also. I may have to mail it to you from a PC.

Thanks.

Shawn

thanks for your answer, but I can't open it. Its looks like zip file, but I get a message something like "the compressed zipped folder is invalid or corrupted.
thanks, Zehava
Shawn Jesty <shawn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Forum,

here's a similar type of gambling machine that you might find
interesting. It was sent in by an Austrian user. You may have to
re-import the sounds and music files that you'll find in the folder
once unzipped.

Let me know if you have any problems unzipping the file.

Shawn

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.