To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: MIA, Ask an Expert: dice counts
From: "Menefee, Mike - OC" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:23:40 -0700

Hi,

The other answers are cooler.  This is the one I came up with.  It
works, but does not provide nearly the same "tingle."

:)

Mike

to check
if :one = 0 [stop]
if :two = 0 [stop]
if :three = 0 [stop]
if :four = 0 [stop]
if :five = 0 [stop]
if :six = 0 [stop]
announce [You have rolled at least one of each possible outcome]
stopall
end

I have attached an MWX example.

:)