To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: MIA, Ask an Expert: sensing figure
From: "Menefee, Mike - OC" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:15:08 -0700

Hi,

Would something like this be of use?

Mike

________________________________

From: mwforum-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mwforum-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ask an
Expert - Question
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:59 PM
To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: sensing figure

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Sheldon Lebowitz <jule143@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Tue May 30 11:33:45 2006

I am running MSWLOGO. I want to draw an arbitrary shape, like
a triangle whose sides are 60, 80 and 100 turtle steps. I then
want to fill up the figure with unit squares - giving me an
approximation for area.

How do I do this? I can't sense color or whether I am inside of the
figure.