To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: turning a page
From: Chris Forkner <cforkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:53:29 -0400

Tagging onto your page timer, I tried to make an automatic page turner. See PAGES :n :time
to show.page :page :time
run :page
resett
when [:time < timer] [
page1
stopme
]
end

to pages  :n  :time
if :n > 4 [stopall]
everyone[clickoff]
make "pg  word "page :n
 run :pg
everyone [clickon]
resett
when [:time < timer] [
run pages :n + 1 :time]
end
The procedure
PAGES works with a button instruction  on page 1 pages 2 20

it reports an error message though
"pages didn't report anything to run" I tried to stop it if :n was 5 but that didn't help.
What I'd really like is a powerpoint thing where the space bar goes to the next page and the arrow keys go back and forward. This would need a reporter to tell us what page we're on. I gues we could keep track of the value of :n

Anyone solve this one? We had a presentation today with animated poetry and the NEXT proceudre would have been helpful
How would you create