To: "MWForum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: turning a page
From: "Mike Sandy" <mjsandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:05:07 +0100

Re: [MWForum] MIA, Ask an Expert: turning a pageChris Forkner wrote:
" when [:time < timer] [
run pages :n + 1 :time]"

RUN requires either a word or a list of instructions, so  run pages :n + 1
:time
should be run [pages :n + 1 :time].
EVERYONE applies only to turtles.
The attached shows an alternative treatment  and includes a timer.
PAGELIST always contains a list of project pages, with the first item being
the current page.  START :no.pages generates as many pages as required with
NEXT button
and PAGE textbox for each page.
NEXT, space and right arrow increment a page; left arrow decrements a page
cyclically.
Mike