To: Daniel Ajoy <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: bounce in different directions
From: Billy Gropper/Giggle Elph <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:59:35 -0700 (PDT)

Daniel Ajoy <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     On 11 Jun 2006 at 10:07, Ask an
Expert - Question wrote:

> how can i make a turtle bounce off of another turtle in
> different directions, depending on where it hit?

Yes. But only for circular objects.

In the attached example, if the red circles hit the big
circle from the top, they'll be propelled to the top,
if they hit it from the left, they'll be propelled to
the left.

Daniel

Dear Daniel,
  I tried that, but I want a turtle to bounce off of a semicircular turtle and
change direction (right angle, 45 degree angle, etc.) depending on where it
would hit. I want the turtle to bounce off of the semicircle as if it were
actually hitting the ball in real life. Sorry for being picky!!! The project
is attached.

  Billy