To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Charles <cobboldc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: lowest of 4
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:02:46 -0500

2006/8/14, Ask an Expert - Question <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Charles <cobboldc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Sun Aug 13 19:06:34 2006

If I have 4 text boxes with numbers in it how do I get
the program to select the text box that has the lowest number?

Thanks

Charles

Hi Charles,

In the project attached I do it with 3 textboxes. Do you see the logic?