To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: make a car bounce
From: "Jeff Knope" <jknope@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:50:22 -0700

Hi Trini,

MicroWorlds graphics does not have the ability to rotate images, other than in 90 degree increments in the fatbits editor. However, there is nothing wrong with using other programs to manipulate images, and then importing them into MW.

The attached project uses 3 images of the same car, each at a little different orientation, and each placed in Shapes. I did this manipulation in a photo editing program that came with my camera. However, there are many programs with this capability. I have little doubt a google search for "rotate images freeware" will turn up plenty of free programs that will do it. Or, feel free to use the ones I have made. You can use "setsize" to get them the size you want.

I have made this project in MWPro, so you can use either Pro or EX to load it, whichever you have.

Good luck,
Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ask an Expert - Question" <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>