To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: set on/off
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:42:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
  How can I click on a turtle and some action will be activated and another
click will do something else, I tried with get "t1 "on? "true with adding
button,and its doesn't work, but I prefer that if someone click on the curtain
it will be opened, and another click will identify that its opened and will
close it.
  How can I do it?
  here attaced the project.
    thanks, Zehava Wizman