To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Animated Storybook Turned Adventure Game
From: "Jennifer" <jycubed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:12:37 -0600

I am having my students convert an animated storybook (started with the one
in the projects folder) into an adventure game.  The idea is that as they
touch turtles, the user gathers treasures and as they maneuver page to page
they reach a final destination.  Here is my file.  Currently the mom is the
only one that can maneuver.  As you can see I am have it canceling the
direct procedure, going to the next page, and then starting a new direct
procedure each time they "touch" an arrow.  It seems there is a more direct
approach than what I have chosen.  What would you guys recommend?  It also
seems I could have one "touch" procedure instead of one for each page.  Any
recommendations you have before we proceed on this would be appreciated.

Jennifer Yancey

jycubed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx