To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with PD instruction
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:20:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  1.PD is a simple instruction, and I had not problem with it till now.
  Here attach a project with forever, the monkey procedure is not drawing a
line while the monkey is moving, only when I enter PD within the forever
instruction, its works (monkey1's procedure) WHY?
                       thanks, Zehava Wizman

 Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.