To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: changing music
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:30:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  I want to click on turtle , and changing the music on the radio, each time I
click on it.
  here attach an example,  there is a procedure that each click, raise the
parameter "song by one, and another music is heard, but the problem is that I
have to click 2 times inorder to hear it' also when the parameter is bigger
than 3.
  How can I arrange it?
  I would like to know some other ways to do it, maybe with list?
                       thanks, Zehava Wizman