To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Procedure question from newbie
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:13:28 -0800

This is a great beginner project. I have attached a student program for
you. Don't forget to look inside the buttons for the directional
instructions. This is the simplest of all the maze projects.

Look at the help for information on:
Colorunder

Most students forget to make sure that the turtle checks the color after
every step the turtle makes.