To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: import video and clickon - two problems
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:45:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello forum!
  I faced 2 problems:
  1. I want the click on a turtle inorder to start the video, and other turtle
to stop the video and make in invisible ( I would prefer to do it in one
turtle (on/off)
  I write 2 procedures :
  to test
  set "video1 "on? "true
  set "video1 "visible? "true
  video1
  end
  to test2
  set "video1 "on? "false
  set "video1 "visible? "false
  end
   it doesn't work, WHY??? ( here attached the file)

  2. I wrote startup with clickon to 2 procedures fly and gallop, and I want
the text will flash after the clickon action will be finished.
  but the clickon activated the textbox in the same time, how can I force the
flash procedure to start only after fly and gallop finished their working (
here attaced the file).
                              thanks, Zehava Wizman