To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William <wwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: MW EX Robotics music
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:56:40 -0500

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
 http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

 from: William <wwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 date: Tue Nov 28 14:25:45 2006

 Get music coded into MW EX Robotics

I need the different note pitches to program a MW EX project. HELP!

Hi William,

The attached table shows the equivalence between "note" numbers and A
B C notation. I got it from the MicroWorlds Pro Help.

 I need a list of the music notes numbers to program into a MW EX Robotics
project. How do you make your own composition?

using the "note" primitive

 Latest MW EX code:
 Where can I find the latest MW EX programming language. We just changed to
OS X platform. I need Robotics stuff too. Who up on these new programming
codes?

From here:

http://www.microworlds.com/solutions/mwexrobotics.html