To: help MW <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with FILL command and more...
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 01:38:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  1. have problem with the simple command of fill, here attached an example
that clicking on a color has to activated the turtle and fill the area. It
doesn't do nothing.
  I did it before manytimes without problems.
  2. Does the command tto [t1..t27] ht, has a limit with number of turtles,
and what is the limit? I found sometimes that some turtles in the end of the
list dont do the command,
  3. Is there a way not to mention all the turtles in their names and to write
like t1-t20 or something else?
                         thanks, zehava Wizman