To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: MW EX Robotics music
From: Shawn Jesty <shawn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:39:45 -0500

Hi William,

you might find this attachment useful. It was written and provided by Gary Stager.

Let me know if you don't receive the attachment. I've never submitted one to the list before.

Shawn

Yes, thanks Shawn. I was really trying to find a crib sheet or a most frequently used commands card for my students who aren't interested in reading the whole manual.

William H. Watkins tel-952-988-3526 fax-952-988-3505 wwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blakeschool.org

"One day our grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was
like."

- Dr. Muhammad Yunus, (2006 Nobel Peace Prize recipient.)