To: Mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: A way to exit the project by a procedure
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:15:14 -0500

On 15 Dec 2006 at 9:53, Alain Tougas wrote:

> Hum!
>
> I´ve just tried
>
> tto [t1 t2 t3 t4 t5 t6 t7 t8 t9 t10 t11 t12 t13 t14 t15 t16 t17 t18 t19 t20
> t21 t22 t23 t24 t25 t26 t27 t28 t29 t30 t31 t32] fd 50
>
> in MW Pro and it works fine. Try
>
> get "page1 "turtles (using whatever is your page name)
>
> and look at the list of turtles on that page. If a single turtle from the
> list is missing on the current page, you will get this error message.
>
> In other words... in MW Pro,
>
> tto does accept a list of turtles as input
>
> there must be a limit, but I tried 55 turtles and it was still fine.

No, I'm not talking about

tto [t1 t2 t3] fd 50

I'm talking about

tto [t1 t2 t3] clickon

> The command "everyone [clickon] is good to use when all
> your turtles have to activate.In the attached project,
> there is some turtles that look like buttons but they
> really turtles and have commands in their instructions, so
> the command has to be tto and its works. I think, it has
> limit of numbers of turtles/.
>
>  Thanks, Zehava

I'm not talking about

everyone [clickon]

when I use

tto [t1 t2 t3] clickon

in the attached procedure I do get an error message.
Don't you all?

(I'm using MicroWorlds Pro. I did notice that MW EX
does not produce the error message).