To: "mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: position with random coordinates
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 01:36:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  first of all,  thanks about your quick and useful answers to my problems.
  Another 2 questions:
  1. How can I used random with setpos instruction?
  I tried to write some version like setpos [random 200 random 190],or to make
"x random 200 make "y random 190 ,and then setpos [:x :y].
  2. How can I limit all my  turtles to move only between some values of the
screen?
                         thanks, Zehava Wizman