To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Card's Game
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 05:53:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  Here attached a project using turtlesown instruction.
  1. Why there is an error message about it?
  2/ How can I build a procedure that check if after clicking 2 cards- their
shapes are the same, If not - it turned side, till we guess all the pairs in
the game.
  I tried to use the values of turtlesown , but it didnt work.
                     Thanks, Zehava Wizman