To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Music for
From: "William Watkins" <wwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:53:39 -0600

I tried the latter of your suggestions and it just made the brick hum. I'm
attaching the program. Please let me know what I did wrong.

William H. Watkins
tel-952-988-3526
fax-952-988-3505
wwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blakeschool.org

"One day our grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was
like."

- Dr. Muhammad Yunus, (2006 Nobel Peace Prize recipient.)