To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Card's Game
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 06:39:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello Alain!
  I tried it, and didnt succeeded. the list of projectvar is not created. I
send you the project.
  When the "compare"  procedure findsthat 2 cards are equal I want it to hide
the two cards, so it doesn't work like first flippedcards, ht  or last
flippedcards, ht 9like we do t1, ht)
  If  they are not equal, I want them to  change their shape to setsh 16 (its
there back)
                                   Thanks for your help, Zehava

Alain Tougas <alain@xxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi,