To: help MW <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problems with timer-towards-touching
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:41:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  Here attached a project trying to use towards with timer and touching
commands- facing many problems:
  1. The textbox seconds need to show the time and to check if its reach to
100 - its doesn't do it.
  2. The touching command doesn't happened even though the 2 turtles are
crashed ( I did like I told by Ayan' and wrote fd 0 in the instruction field.
                                Zehava Wizman

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.