To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: problems with timer-towards-touching
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi  Alain!
  I tried to do it without the keys ( without direct proc), and I am
activating the turtles by clickon, even now the loop with if timer = 100
doesn't work and touching doesn't work. The project is attaced here
                       Thanks, Zehava

Alain LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,   The instruction setseconds timer / 10 in the procedure test is
executed only once. It is not part of a loop, a forever, a recursive
procedure, or any other type of independant process. At the moment it is
executed, the condition is false and nothing happens.
  Maybe you need something like forever [updatetime]

  Collision detection should also be done repeatedly. Perhaps you should
include this inside the turtle's dialog box.

    Alain Tougas
  alain@xxxxxxx
  B: (514) 939-8700 poste 237