To: help MW <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with touching while using keys instead of buttons
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:24:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  What is wrong with direct procedure, The system announce that there is
mistake.
  Pushing on key no 37 turtle named t1 has to move and while moving to check
if  2 conditions are existed :if t1's turtle  meet t4 and the shape of t1 is
8, the same is with key no. 39.It doesn't do it. WHY.
   I also  be glad to know if I want to check wether there is a clash and the
shape is 8 or 11 do I write if (and touching? "t1 "t4 or shape 8 shape 11)[
t4, ht]  are the brackets correct?  How I let the program to know which turtle
it  has to check t4 or t1 can I do like this:  if (and touching? "t1 "t4 or
t1's "shape  = 8 t1's "shape = 11)[ t4, ht]
  Sorry for asking too much questions...
                    thanks, Zehava