To: help MW <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problems with running random procedures in the same time
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:57:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  According to Alain advises there are 4 procedures that run randomally some
sub-procedures (in the attaced project  random1 random2 random3 random4).
  How can I prepare a proc that will run the all procedures in the same time
(the procedures are not belonged  to  turtles ,so  I can't use  everyone
[clickon])
   I tried to do it with launch and forever,  but there are 2  problems:
  1. Within some procedure, there is setsize ? 1 instruction , that even I
write condition to limit the size,  the launch and forever make inorder in it.
  2. There is a procedure that used  forever [setpos mousepos , called target,
so there is an error "I can't start a new process in ask".
  How can I solve the problem?

  Other question:
  Where can I read about converting Microworlds project to html file, so
children without Microworlds could use the project?
                               Thanks, Zehava Wizman

Bored stiff? Loosen up...