To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: MIA, Ask an Expert: MW2 for Windows
From: "Alain Tougas" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:14:20 -0500

Hello,
OK, here they are.
The bad news: ALL commands are included. Several hundreds, while I suspect
most user need a lot less than that. You may have to make your own
selection/trimming before this is usable.
The good news: it's all in Excel. You can sort, trim, organize, sort again,
and then print just what you want.
File attached: PrimTipsEngOnly.zip. Contains 3 Excel files

Best regards,

Alain Tougas
alain@xxxxxxx