To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: forever [clickon]
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:19:08 -0500

Hi,

I'm using MW Pro.

I have a turtle with some instructions, set to "many times"

and I have a button that runs the "button" procedure below:

to button
ct
forever [clickon]
end

So, it is a forever [clickon] on a turtle set to "many times"

I'm trying to make such an ugly scenario behave ugly.

(I want to explain this to someone with a concrete example)

But so far I've not been able to.

Is my only option to just explain why this is
conceptually wrong?